Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 10: Amarin (Yishan)

I am reluctant to come right out and actually say that I hate Thai food, but every time I come to this restaurant (or any Thai restaurant), I am disappointed. The meal never ends up being like what I imagine it is going to be when I read it on the menu, and I never really enjoy it. In the picture below that Niniane posted, you can see in the background my dish, which was once again disappointing as always.

The only exception is the fried tofu, which I ate with peanut sauce. But that's just an appetizer.

I mean, in theory I love noodles with peanut sauce (made a certain way), but i can never find an adequate dish of any type, including "noodles with peanut sauce" at any Thai restaurant, ever. I literally have a 0% "I enjoyed myself" success rate at Thai restaurants. I really hate Thai food.

And now we're on "the Thai block" on this damn lunch tour. Ugh. At least Shabuway is in the middle there somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment