Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 5: The Kitchen Table (Yishan)

Do you think the other Asian guy in the picture from Niniane's post (second from the right) looks like me? Jared from yesterday remarked to me (and apparently to him) that we look exactly alike, so when we met today, there was a moment of intense facial examination of the other guy. I think we were both like, "Well, we kinda look alike, but not super-alike." It was a disappointing experience, but I am interested in other opinions.

Also, yeah, the food was pretty good. Soy mayonnaise is indistinguishable from regular mayonnaise when mixed with ketchup.

1 comment:

  1. Yishan--when I saw that photo, I thought Wil was the one in the f8 shirt, and then I remembered that's where you worked. My opinion still holds that you guys look like twins.

    ReplyDelete