Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 12: Zucca (Niniane)

This is the first time I've eaten at Zucca, despite living in Mountain View for six years. It is a very good restaurant! I definitely plan to eat here again.



Yishan took this photo using his iPhone.

Congrats to Chiu-ki (upper right) on finding a new job through Sunfire! Also congrats to Gogobot who was lucky enough to hire her. This is the first engineering hire made by one of our sponsors' portfolio companies through Sunfire.



We did a new opt-in system where each person orders the food for the person to their right, instead of their own food. It worked pretty well. Elaine was to my right, and gave me such exact specifications that I picked the dish she wanted. I was going to get kobe beef short ribs, but Yishan instead ordered salmon for me, which is probably healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment