Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 22: Nami Nami (Yishan)


I've never been to this restaurant, despite the fact that it's right in the middle of the street amongst a bunch of restaurants I've been to. As it turns out, it's an excellent sushi restaurant, rivaling the other good one in downtown Mountain View, Sushi Tomi. You might need a reservation for lunch; we didn't have one and had to wait 15 minutes for a table to clear for us.

Today's group consisted of Chris, Jahanzeb, Niniane, and me. I ordered the ten-piece nigiri (a one-piece upgrade from my usual 9-piece that I often ordered at Kanpai in downtown Palo Alto. Jahanzeb ordered a really good duck and mango appetizer (see pic below). We talked about Chris and Ben's project to build a product to tell you what size you are across different clothing brands and lines.

In the future if I want sushi in downtown Mountain View, I'm definitely coming here.

Afterwards we went to get some gelato, because at some point I think Jersey Shore was mentioned and in this season they are all working in a gelato place.

No comments:

Post a Comment